T-Racks Presets

If you are looking for advice on how to use Har-Bal best, or you have some tips of your own, post them here!
bigdane1973

T-Racks Presets

Post by bigdane1973 »

Any one interested in sharing T-Racks Presets. I am even interested in the "IK" presets. I some how dont have them. :?:
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: T-Racks Presets

Post by har-bal »

bigdane1973 wrote:Any one interested in sharing T-Racks Presets. I am even interested in the "IK" presets. I some how dont have them. :?:

You can download the opto + half-inch preset file for the plugin from

Link address www.hdqtrz.com/T-Racks

Cheers

Earle
bigdane1973

Post by bigdane1973 »

Thanks! but how do i import into T-Racks?
Phi Lion

Post by Phi Lion »

programme files/ikmultimediat-racks/suite/

You have to drag it into that folder.
bigdane1973

Post by bigdane1973 »

I was not able to get that link to work. i was able to get some preset from another source but that file ext does not look right. all my other plug have a ".tfx" file ext. the ones i have have a ".ikmp" file ext. any ideas?
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

bigdane1973 wrote:I was not able to get that link to work. i was able to get some preset from another source but that file ext does not look right. all my other plug have a ".tfx" file ext. the ones i have have a ".ikmp" file ext. any ideas?

The link works fine, and the file is specifically designed for the T-Racks plug in version. That was a special preset made for us by our friend Paul from T-Racks. It is designed to simulate the opto + half inch preset from their stand alone version. I have heard from many folks that it works quite well.

Cheers

Earle