All Hail the HB + Free Track :)

A place to find services, promote yours, maybe find a bandmate or production people...whatever, just network among each other...
adamlloyd83

All Hail the HB + Free Track :)

Post by adamlloyd83 »

Hello All,

First, I want to thank Earle and Paavo for being so attentive to this forum and answering everyone's questions so quickly...I'd have to say that a good part of what I know about mixing and mastering I learned right here :)

And as for the Har-Bal program itself, I'd have to say that after learning how to use it, it makes other mastering EQs feel really arbitrary...With HB you can see exactly what you need to do, exactly what you're doing, and you can target the problematic areas in a very objective manner...

And now for the shameless self-promotion... :-P

Here is a track I wrote, programmed, recorded, mixed and mastered at home, in my living room. The download is as close to CD-quality as an MP3 can get, and it's the entire song.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4fx41uqxazs "Bahamian Charm" (R&B/Pop/Rap)

Like I said, I did this at home with a ProTools MBox 1, and before working on it in HB, you could kinda tell...the MBox is kinda known for sounding like crap! Lol. But after HB, it sounds almost as good as anything you'd hear from my heros up at Flyte Tyme :)

Thank you Har-Bal!!!!!!!!! :)
peace
adam