Har-Bal Review

Har-Bal has received quite a bit of worldwide attention since it's release. Reviews and other media coverage will be posted here when it is found.
Samuca

Har-Bal Review

Post by Samuca »

Audio, Musica & Tecnologia (Audio, Music & Technology), probably the most important brazilian magazine related to audio, has published a very nice and detailed review of Har-Bal this month. It's a three pages article with lot of pictures and explanations about how the program works.

You can check the on line version of the review at:

http://www.musitec.com.br/revista.asp?r ... icaoID=164

All the article was writen in portugues (brazilian language) so I'll try to translate some phrases here. Sorry for any mistakes...

"Behind an extremely simple interface, the software has a very complex and efficient algorithm that really does the job..."

"Har-Bal works only in stand-alone mode, wich is an advantage since it suffers no limitation or interference that may be caused by software hosts..."

"The results were much better than expected and the amount of time saved was incredible... "

Best regards

Itamar
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

Very cool, I don't know Portugese, so I can't read it, but I will tell you I spent 8 hours in a live action seminar over the weekend with Marco Joca...Brazilian JiuJitsu Black Belt...sheesh, he wore me out. That's about the limit of my experience with Brazil...you guys got good grapplers :)

Anyway, off topic, but good to see HarBal getting some more good attention!
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Har-Bal Review

Post by har-bal »

Samuca wrote:Audio, Musica & Tecnologia (Audio, Music & Technology), probably the most important brazilian magazine related to audio, has published a very nice and detailed review of Har-Bal this month. It's a three pages article with lot of pictures and explanations about how the program works.

You can check the on line version of the review at:

http://www.musitec.com.br/revista.asp?r ... icaoID=164

All the article was writen in portugues (brazilian language) so I'll try to translate some phrases here. Sorry for any mistakes...

"Behind an extremely simple interface, the software has a very complex and efficient algorithm that really does the job..."

"Har-Bal works only in stand-alone mode, wich is an advantage since it suffers no limitation or interference that may be caused by software hosts..."

"The results were much better than expected and the amount of time saved was incredible... "

Best regards

Itamar

Samuca

Thank you so much for bringing that to our attention. It is sometimes hard to keep up.

Cheers

Earle