Page 1 of 1

Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:30 am
by har-bal
Click on the link below

http://streamworksaudio.com/harbal/harbal.mp4

You can also download the file by right clicking on the link and choosing "save target"

Cheers

Earle Holder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:44 pm
by sergiobklyn
How did I miss this? Are they going to release a full 2.3 tutorial? All I could find was 2.0.
Thanks a lot.
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:39 pm
by har-bal
sergiobklyn wrote:How did I miss this? Are they going to release a full 2.3 tutorial? All I could find was 2.0.
Thanks a lot.
Sergio


Sergio

I think he is almost finished creating the tutorial for version 2.3

Cheers

Earle

Re: Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm
by sergiobklyn
Any news? They seem to have removed the demo.
Thanks,
Sergio

Re: Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 am
by har-bal
sergiobklyn wrote:Any news? They seem to have removed the demo.
Thanks,
Sergio


Sergio

You are correct..they see to have removed it. I suggest we have a few of our customers go to the main site http://streamworksaudio.com/ and contact him.

Cheers

Earle

Re: Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am
by sergiobklyn
har-bal wrote:You are correct..they see to have removed it. I suggest we have a few of our customers go to the main site http://streamworksaudio.com/ and contact him.

Cheers

Earle


I've e-mailed them twice and have gotten no replies.
Sergio

Re: Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 am
by Slimslam
I can't get this video to load. Is there one located elsewhere?
I just purchased this last week and the 2.0 video looks different from the 2.3

Thanks

Re: Har-Bal 2.3 Video

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 am
by har-bal
Slimslam wrote:I can't get this video to load. Is there one located elsewhere?
I just purchased this last week and the 2.0 video looks different from the 2.3

Thanks


Hello

That was a company that was doing us a favor by putting together a video for our company. Not sure what is going on with them. Use the link below to view some of the free videos we have put together. This will give you a better understanding of the use of Har-Bal.

http://www.har-bal.com/index.php?/har-bal-videos.php

Cheers

Earle