RE-INSTALL of HB

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
petr

RE-INSTALL of HB

Post by petr »

Hello Paavo and Earle!
I need to completelly re-install my computer. How can I re-install the HB? I have no install file and no activation code from the first installation. Can you help me?
Petr
PS: I wll always repeat thet the HB was my best buy in audio programmes! I am saying the truth!
HarBal
Site Admin

Re: RE-INSTALL of HB

Post by HarBal »

Petr,

Just send us an email to support@har-bal.com with your full name and we'll track down your purchase in our database and then send a new installer and key to you. Thanks for the compliments by the by.

Regards,

Paavo.
petr

Re: RE-INSTALL of HB

Post by petr »

:D Thanks Paavo!
PS:
I used to use many stupid useless plug-ins to make my audio better. Now when I have the HB I use only Cubase Light for the mixing of my tracks, HB and a limiter and I get the results I always wanted. I only do sounds of concerts of my favourite metal bands and for this reason I do not need any special effects but the live performance and atmosphere only! HB is really SUPERB for my hobby! :D