Do I qualify for v2.3

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
woxnerw

Do I qualify for v2.3

Post by woxnerw »

Hi Gents:
After checking my download files and Har-Bal Harmonic Balancer folder.. It appears that the latest version I have available to install is v2.2.. The "EXE" installer application I have is in a folder dated 3/22/2008.. I'd like to update the version I have..

Do I qualify for the latset version? I'm not able to see a link to be able to download the v2.3 after browsing your site..

I am an n-Track v6.0.2 latest builds User..

Happy New Year to all the Board Mambers and the Har-Bal Analizer Group..

Bill...(woxnerw)
HarBal
Site Admin

Re: Do I qualify for v2.3

Post by HarBal »

Hello Bill,

Yes, you qualify, as do all other Har-Bal license holders. Just send us (Har-Bal support) an email (with either your full name or the sales ID on your original receipt) and we can make the latest version available to you.

The update will remain free until the release of the next version of Har-Bal, which will be split into lite and Pro versions. Existing users will get the lite version for free but we will ask for a modest upgrade fee for the Pro version. Before anyone asks, if all goes well, we may have a beta release around the middle of this year.

Cheers,

Paavo.
woxnerw

Post by woxnerw »

Hi Paavo:
Thanks for the quick reply to my post.. It's nice to see that you are actively updating your great Harmonic Balancer.. I must have missed your update mail when you posted the last update..

NO-Wait.. I found this mail on one of my Drives.. This is the "Header" of that mail..

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: support@har-bal.com
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:51 PM
Subject: Har-Bal 2.3 Release 3

This is Har-Bal version 2.3 Release 3 effective 4-20-2007

********************************************************************************

I'm checking now to see if this version is the latest Har-Bal "EXE" release..

The file name is HarBal 23r3... the file size is 2,357 kbs... If all is correct I'll install this version after I un-install hb22r1

My Filing/Storage/organization is flawed.. to-no-end.. Well, that was back in 10/23/2006.

It appears that the install is looking for a permanent Registration code.. I'm sure I have it somewhere in my mail records..

AaHh.. I located the mail I received from You and Digital River.. on the 10/23/2006.. I wrote the complete file to a CD after I got everything-up-and-running.. BUT.. The organization (of the files) leaves much to be desired.. :roll: :D

All of this came as a result of having to rebuild this P-111 XP Machine.. After applying the reg code and name I now have hb22r1 registered.. I'll be reinstalling HarBal 23r3 .. after I dig out from this 25 -30 cm Big Blow/Snow Storm..

Bill (woxnerw)
woxnerw

Post by woxnerw »

Hi Again Gents:
HarBal Harmonic Balancer v2.3 rev.3 is up-amd-running on this Machine.. The reg. code and name is entered into the Registration Field..

All is fine..

Thank You.. :wink: :D

Bill (woxnerw)
janpetter

Post by janpetter »

HarBal wrote: The update will remain free until the release of the next version of Har-Bal, which will be split into lite and Pro versions. Existing users will get the lite version for free but we will ask for a modest upgrade fee for the Pro version. Before anyone asks, if all goes well, we may have a beta release around the middle of this year.

Cheers,

Paavo.

Mmmm, Pro version ????
Tell us all about it, preeety please :)
All the best
Jan
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Actually Jan, I already have. Check out what I wrote here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1017

The features in that are the Pro version. The lite version will most likely be just Har-Bal 2.3 like with the real time trace thrown in.

Paavo.