Any development plans?

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
Susan G

Any development plans?

Post by Susan G »

Hi-

IHar-Bal 2.3 is great, but I'm wondering if I've missed anything, since the last version I have is dated 4/07, and there were pretty frequest updates before that.

Thanks-

-Susan
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

No Susan, you haven't missed anything. The infrequency of updates is because the current code base is frozen whilst I re-develop a new one as portable code.

The slowness of the re-development is because I'm building new technology for this version and building that new technology is taking some time (tis rather complex for my not so complex mind). Getting there though.

I've also had summer time weed eradication on the hobby farm to take care of, which hasn't helped things much, but thankfully that work is mostly done.

Cheers,

Paavo.
analogic

Post by analogic »

Hi Paavo,

In the coming new version, feature of 64-bit internal processing would be great I think. Also by using emphatetic EQ technique, I really obtain much better sonic results than usual intuitQ option. If emphatetic EQ approach is also emphasized/featured more in the new version, that would be a big plus as well. 8)

Cheers

Kursat