Let's Talk

We are currently looking for beta testers around the world to help test our forthcoming application Har-Bal 3.0
To apply to be a Har-Bal 3.0 beta tester all you need is to be a current/registered owner of Har-Bal and contact us with your request via email from our contact page.
Currently there is no manual provided. Registered users will have no problem navigating around the new version
HarBal
Site Admin

Re: Let's Talk

Post by HarBal »

I'm writing the new documentation for it right now. We're working toward a release date of the 20th of December. Unless something unexpected comes up we should make it.

cheers,

Paavo.
janpetter

Post by janpetter »

HarBal wrote:I'm writing the new documentation for it right now. We're working toward a release date of the 20th of December. Unless something unexpected comes up we should make it.

cheers,

Paavo.

Juhu , Christmas is to become great this year :-)
Keep up the good work !!
All the best
Jan
audioguy

Post by audioguy »

Paavo - I tried to email the support address but the message was returned, saying your mailbox is full. I'm having a problem logging into the upgrade site. Can you help please? - Christopher Kemp, willowhaus AT gmail DOT com.
janpetter

Post by janpetter »

audioguy wrote:Paavo - I tried to email the support address but the message was returned, saying your mailbox is full. I'm having a problem logging into the upgrade site. Can you help please? - Christopher Kemp, willowhaus AT gmail DOT com.

+ 1

All the best
Jan
Jrel

Post by Jrel »

Hello!

Yes, I have version 2.3.3. Is there an upgrade option or upgrade purchase option somewhere on the site?

Cheers,
Jrel
janpetter

Post by janpetter »

Earth calling , Paavo and Earl :-)

Your mail box is full , loyal customers sits eager to get the Har- Bal 3 to upgrade price .

All the best
Jan
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Mailbox is full. Cheers, that explains why I'm not getting sales notification emails. Funny though, cos I swear I disabled the mail box and just used mail forwarding so it should never fill up. I guess when they upgraded the account they re-enabled it.

On the upgrade price, no, it's not $60 euros, more like $20 or so. The deal is that you purchase through the normal link that quotes a price of $175 but you obtain a discount by providing a coupon that we supply you for the purchase. A coupon to the value of $145.05. That is the easiest way for us to implement discounted upgrades through the eSellerate distributor. Because I've got over 4000 registered customers to email I'm not about to do it manually so I'm in the process of building a email merge script to mail everyone with instructions on how to upgrade for said price. I've done a few manual sends just to make sure the sales system is working correctly.

I should have the script completed and tested tomorrow, so you should expect upgrade notifications by then. If you don't receive one after 48 hours it will most likely be because we don't have a valid email address for you, in which case, you should contact us about the upgrade, but please wait 48 hours before doing so.

cheers,

Paavo.
Jyri T.

Congrats

Post by Jyri T. »

Cheers Paavo et al,

Congratulations on the new product. All seems to be workin fine here.

:) :) :) :)
Jyri
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Thanks for that!

Setting up the e-commerce for this has been a bit of a challenge but I'm starting to get it all sorted. Hopefully everything should be sorted and the upgrade notices sent out. At least now the emails to support shouldn't bounce!

Have fun with the new version! I hope the new documentation makes sense!

cheers,

Paavo.
janpetter

Post by janpetter »

Har-Bal Team ,

Keep up the good work !!!!

All the best
Jan
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Thanks Jan,

I'll be taking it easy for at least 6 months to recuperate from the version 3 onslaught. After that point I'll ease back into it and start looking at the next round of stuff that was left out but planned for.

To all, the upgrade notices have now been sent out. If you don't receive an upgrade email or can't get the discount coupon then contact us about it (through the support email address please).

cheers,

Paavo.
Girore

Post by Girore »

Hello,

I got it now, i wish both Paavo and Earle all the best in the upcoming year 2012 and a hell of a lot of succes with harbal in its new incarnation!!

Grtz. Hans 8)