new user questions

We are currently looking for beta testers around the world to help test our forthcoming application Har-Bal 3.0
To apply to be a Har-Bal 3.0 beta tester all you need is to be a current/registered owner of Har-Bal and contact us with your request via email from our contact page.
Currently there is no manual provided. Registered users will have no problem navigating around the new version
grid4511

new user questions

Post by grid4511 »

Hello,
I'm a new 3.0 user with a few questions.
I watched the video Reference and Filter File Differences & I don't get any .anl files when opening a song file,
I have hba, hbfa etc...I assume this is new for 3.0?

Also I was reading your Facts page where you write: You will find a reference named “Hip Hop” in the reference files. Go to C:HarBal/ ref from the (Open a reference file) button.

I don't have this or any other reference files in my HB folder. Are these not included in 3.0, where can I get these?

Thanks
andygrim

Re: new user questions

Post by andygrim »

It looks as though those commercial reference files didn't get included with this release.

You are better off creating a library of your own reference files named as the original tracks so that you can refer to something that is close in sound to the track you are working on.

There's another post on how to create your own reference files but it's pretty easy....drop a track in to Har-Bal & export the reference file.
These are hbref in this version but in vs 2 they were anl.