I own earlier versions of Har-Bal. Now want H3 for MAC!

CAFan

I own earlier versions of Har-Bal. Now want H3 for MAC!

Post by CAFan »

I own the ealier versions of Har-bal and have it installed on my PC. I have moved several times since then however, and I am using a different email address and can't remember my old password, etc. I just registered again.

I want the new Har-Bal for MAC. What do I do to use this on my Mac? Do I need to buy is all over again? Will it work with Garageband or Logic or do I need to just run Har-bal separately and just put the songs into har-bal as a wav file?

SO the new Har-Bal has an intelligent Compressor and Limiter on top of the eq and loudness matching functions?
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: I own earlier versions of Har-Bal. Now want H3 for MAC!

Post by har-bal »

CAFan wrote:I own the ealier versions of Har-bal and have it installed on my PC. I have moved several times since then however, and I am using a different email address and can't remember my old password, etc. I just registered again.

I want the new Har-Bal for MAC. What do I do to use this on my Mac? Do I need to buy is all over again? Will it work with Garageband or Logic or do I need to just run Har-bal separately and just put the songs into har-bal as a wav file?

SO the new Har-Bal has an intelligent Compressor and Limiter on top of the eq and loudness matching functions?
Go to our main page and use the link to send us an email with your first and last name and we will send you all the details.

Cheers

Earle