Feature Request: Remember last used directory

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Jay

Feature Request: Remember last used directory

Post by Jay »

Hi Paavo,

I have a feature request. Could you please make the "Record to output wave file" dialog remember the last directory used? More than once, I have edited a batch of files from one directory and saved them to another only to inadvertantly record over some files in the original directory. Not having to choose the directory to record to every time would help prevent this.

Thanks,
Jay
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Hi Jay,

It does remember it already but it shares it's memory with the file open/save as operations so I gather that is what is catching you out. It is easy enough to make it separate though.

Cheers,

Paavo.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Thanks Paavo.

Any E.T.A. on the final version of 2.0?
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Do you mean 2.2? If so it is already released and available. Has been so for around a month. Contact har-bal support for instructions on how to get it.

Cheers,

Paavo.
Jay

Post by Jay »

HarBal wrote:Do you mean 2.2? If so it is already released and available. Has been so for around a month. Contact har-bal support for instructions on how to get it.
Thanks, Paavo. Will do. I'm confused, though. I sent an email to support in July to make sure you had my current email for the new release, and Earle responded and gave me a link to the beta, but I never received anything after that. Are you guys no longer mailing update info to customers?
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

Jay wrote:
HarBal wrote:Do you mean 2.2? If so it is already released and available. Has been so for around a month. Contact har-bal support for instructions on how to get it.
Thanks, Paavo. Will do. I'm confused, though. I sent an email to support in July to make sure you had my current email for the new release, and Earle responded and gave me a link to the beta, but I never received anything after that. Are you guys no longer mailing update info to customers?

It may be a problem with the database at RegNet. Sometimes when we ask them to update the system with a new email address it doesn't tke. The easiest thing is to just check back with us from time to time.

Cheers

Earle