Suggestions

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
HG

Suggestions

Post by HG »

Firstly, Thanks for an amazing audio tool. I've fixed up eq's on guitars, vocals, bass, badly recorded drums with astonishing speed and excellents results, not to mention the quality of the eq for mastering.

My biggest difficulty is getting a sweet top end. I notice that comparing CD Mastered Songs and my Songs is that 5K above is generally lower, in fact if I load a Modern CD song into Harbal, it will generally roll off the high end.

Can this be fixed or tuned? I keep finding myself having to brighten after intui Q has been applied?
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by har-bal »

HG wrote:Firstly, Thanks for an amazing audio tool. I've fixed up eq's on guitars, vocals, bass, badly recorded drums with astonishing speed and excellents results, not to mention the quality of the eq for mastering.

My biggest difficulty is getting a sweet top end. I notice that comparing CD Mastered Songs and my Songs is that 5K above is generally lower, in fact if I load a Modern CD song into Harbal, it will generally roll off the high end.

Can this be fixed or tuned? I keep finding myself having to brighten after intui Q has been applied?

HG

You won't have to worry about that in the new version 2.3. We will be sending it out to our customers this evening while there is less traffic on the internet.

Cheers

Earle
Last edited by har-bal on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HG

Post by HG »

Thanks Earle,

Everyone musician who has seen me use Harbal has just been absolutely stunned by the results. You can see the problem, you can diagnose the freq imbalance and correct it immediately without losing any of the character of the original material. You guys are the best!

Henry