Hide Reference button

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Martin Burrow

Hide Reference button

Post by Martin Burrow »

Just a quick idea. I would find it useful to have a button to quickly hide/unhide the reference graph just to unclutter the workspace now and then .

Regards
Martin
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Hide Reference button

Post by har-bal »

Martin Burrow wrote:Just a quick idea. I would find it useful to have a button to quickly hide/unhide the reference graph just to unclutter the workspace now and then .

Regards
Martin

Martin

You can click on the button named "Open a reference" or "close a reference" located directly beneath the Equalizer menu.

Cheers

Earle
Martin Burrow

Post by Martin Burrow »

You can click on the button named "Open a reference" or "close a reference" located directly beneath the Equalizer menu.

Hi Earle :)
Yes I've been doing that . I just thought it would be handy to have a button to open/close the current reference without the dialogue box . But I guess it does the same thing anyway . Thanks for your fast reply . BTW where is the best place to post questions about the 2.3 beta?

Martin
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Good suggestion. I've wanted that for myself on occasion lately. Just haven't got around to adding it.

Cheers,

Paavo.

PS - on 2.3 beta questions or discussions start a new thread here or in the Q&A section.
shanecgriffo

Post by shanecgriffo »

i was just about to post about the same thing myself.. it seems particularly relevent now with this new way of working in his new beta version,.To be able to switch on and off like the other representations would be good.
Martin Burrow

Re: Hide Reference button

Post by Martin Burrow »

Martin Burrow wrote:Just a quick idea. I would find it useful to have a button to quickly hide/unhide the reference graph just to unclutter the workspace now and then .

Regards
Martin

I've just noticed that you have implemented this is the latest build . Great work thankyou very much !!

Regards
Martin