Track Position Slider suggestion

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Martin Burrow

Track Position Slider suggestion

Post by Martin Burrow »

I would be nice if it was possible to have some kind of time scale on the TPS so it's easier to locate places in the song and even nicer would be some kind of marker system so one can store difererent loctions in a marker list and jump between them .
Reagrds
Martin
Martin Burrow

Post by Martin Burrow »

The reason I suggested this is because I find myself A/B'ing between two different mixes and being able to define markers means I can quickly switch between different sections of the same song to compare the sound between the mixes. I know this is possible already using the loop button but because there is no scale of reference it is rather time-consuming to set it up where as with markers you could have multiple parts of the song defined and this would streamline workflow considerably.

Cheers
Martin
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

I agree Martin. There is much scope for improvement here. It needs a complete re-implementation in the re-write. I'll shall endeavour look into it in detail.

Regards,

Paavo.
Martin Burrow

Post by Martin Burrow »

Great stuff thanks Paavo !!

Cheers
Martin