I love Har-bal!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
trina

I love Har-bal!

Post by trina »

Just when I think "that's all folks", "but wait there's more" pops up!

If that 'aint luv what is....the way you guys keep on improving this HAR-BAL is amazing!

I been working on a track for a two months now (mainly because I have writer's block and have only written a hook!) you know picking and fiddling with the mix over and over!
I copied the stereo mix x2, harbalized 2.2 (i let the intuit do it!) and then i hope i was empathising with the 2.3 on the other track as my brain often lacks scientific understanding of tutorials but I actually did read it thrice as so commanded and while my understanding is feeble, nothing is wrong with my hearing! I hear improvement to the 40th power!!!!

It's soooo goood to be a Har-baller! And learning from this community of people.....Thanks EVERYBODY for keeping it nice here...Paavo and Earle for unfaultering generousity in product service and support in every possible scenario...this is Love!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
Trina
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Thanks for the compliment Trina and I hope you get over your writers block!

Paavo.