Help With Song

Please post your Mixing Question here for Pro Tools, Logic Audio and GigaStudio. Zumbido is our resident expert.

Help With Song

Post by Guest »

Earle or anyone else who may be interested. I have been struggling with a song for a while now and once again have redone the whole song. I am hoping I can get some help straightening it out with help with a filter for it. Anyone willing?
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Help With Song

Post by har-bal »

LoneHawk wrote:Earle or anyone else who may be interested. I have been struggling with a song for a while now and once again have redone the whole song. I am hoping I can get some help straightening it out with help with a filter for it. Anyone willing?

Lonehawk

Post a download link and we will take a look at it.

Cheers

Earle

Post by Guest »

Earle, I don't have a link to it right now. I have an MP3 and a wav file. I have the old version of the song on soundclick but this mix is different, completely redone. I can send you the wav file or MP3.
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

LoneHawk wrote:Earle, I don't have a link to it right now. I have an MP3 and a wav file. I have the old version of the song on soundclick but this mix is different, completely redone. I can send you the wav file or MP3.

Upload the wave file using the yousendit.com link send it to mastering @ hdqtrz.com (no spaces)

Cheers

Earle

Post by Guest »

Earle, not sure if the file went through. I got an error message when the file was near completion.