sonar 4 patch

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
jammer

sonar 4 patch

Post by jammer »

hi,

what is this patch for?
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

For people with version 1.51 who are experiencing difficulties loading certain 24 bit file formats. The original release of version 1.51 had a build of LIBSNDFILE that was a bit buggy and resulted in some files not being readable. The updated version of LIBSNDFILE fixes this.

Paavo.
jammer

Post by jammer »

HarBal wrote:For people with version 1.51 who are experiencing difficulties loading certain 24 bit file formats. The original release of version 1.51 had a build of LIBSNDFILE that was a bit buggy and resulted in some files not being readable. The updated version of LIBSNDFILE fixes this.

Paavo.
Ahh ok thanks for the info paavo.

i wonder what version of sonar 4 this effects, i have been using 24bit files from sonar 4 with harbal right from 4.0.0 to now at 4.0.2 never had any problems at all.

interesting.

thanks again ... i'll do the patch anyway. seems to make sense to do so (with backup first of course! ;O)

best regards,