How do I use my Powercore plugins inside of Har-Bal?

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
chippy

How do I use my Powercore plugins inside of Har-Bal?

Post by chippy »

Been using Har-Bal for a week now and its really good, but I am finding that I have to tweek my mixdowns in Har-Bal then export them into other apps so I can use the sony inflator and X5 compressor. Looking at the http://har-bal.com/faq.php I may not need to do this.
http://har-bal.com/faq.php

Beginning January 2004, Har-Bal will allow you to insert your own plug-ins into the program making it one of the most accurate sound shaping tools on the market. There will be no price increase.
I am using version 1.51 of Har-Bal but can not find where to load the plugins.

Daz
you play it, we record it and he will make the tea
chippy

Post by chippy »

Now looking in the forum it seems that work has stopped on porting HB into a VST pluggin, which isn't too much of a problem for me as I quite like HB’s interface and it's straightforwardness.

I am still confused on how Har-Bal will allow me to insert my own VST plug-ins into the program, I still can’t find the option for this.

I am now guessing I don't have the latest version or that the Har-Bal team have also abandoned the option to insert VST plugs into Har-Bal which would be a shame.
:cry:

What is the most up todate version? I have VERSION 1.51 (C) 1999 -2004

Daz
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

chippy wrote:Now looking in the forum it seems that work has stopped on porting HB into a VST pluggin, which isn't too much of a problem for me as I quite like HB’s interface and it's straightforwardness.

I am still confused on how Har-Bal will allow me to insert my own VST plug-ins into the program, I still can’t find the option for this.

I am now guessing I don't have the latest version or that the Har-Bal team have also abandoned the option to insert VST plugs into Har-Bal which would be a shame.
:cry:

What is the most up todate version? I have VERSION 1.51 (C) 1999 -2004

Daz
We have postponed the vst development because of the worldwide demand for a Mac version of Har-Bal.

You have the latest version which is 1.51

Earle
chippy

Post by chippy »

thanks for the quick reply Earle

keep me posted on HB's vst development, let me know if you need any beta testing when you get things moving again as I would be very happy :D to lend a hand

Daz