This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
levit71

Post by levit71 »

I love the new version of HarBal. The interface is a big improvement over the previous one, in my opinion.

However I would like to be able to move to any point in a file...you still have to basically listen to the entire track from beginning to end.

Otherwise, kudos ot Paavo and Earle for an awesome update!

Igor
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

No, you can drag the playback fader to any point in the file, plus you can set loop points as well and loop just one section...

Just click and hold the fader and drag it along where you want it.
levit71

Post by levit71 »

dbmasters wrote:No, you can drag the playback fader to any point in the file, plus you can set loop points as well and loop just one section...

Just click and hold the fader and drag it along where you want it.
I could've sworn that the dragging of the fader didn't work for me. I'll give it another shot tonight, thanks.

Igor
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

levit71 wrote:
dbmasters wrote:Just click and hold the fader and drag it along where you want it.
I could've sworn that the dragging of the fader didn't work for me. I'll give it another shot tonight, thanks.

Igor
Igor,

It may not have if you tried dragging it while playing. The que slider is disabled during playback. You can only move it when stopped. I should really get rid of that limitation and make it draggable during playback but haven't got around to it yet.

Regards,

Paavo.
bax3

release the fader

Post by bax3 »

I agree. It would really be a nice improvement to be able to more the fader while the songs plays. That way we could pick the areas where we know a problem exists and check on those sections without stopping and starting.