newbie - couple questions

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
djspchless

newbie - couple questions

Post by djspchless »

pretty cool forum and product. i'm pretty excited about trying harbal. have a couple questions

1. what is included with the download purchase? (i.e. program.exe, sound files?)

2. can i burn the program file to a cd and then reinstall it let's say two years from now on a different machine when I upgrade without having to renew the license?

cheers,

btw - public enemy/ 25+ years. wow Earle i'm impressed! that's awesome
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

The software purchase entitles you to the software download (which is the software exe's, dll's, help files and reference files), free tech support and free upgrades, though at some point in the future we may start charging for upgrades (though it won't be anytime soon).

You can certainly burn the software and the key issued to you onto a CD and we recommend you do so to safeguard youself against losing the software if you PC dies. If it does and you didn't you can still get it bakc by contacting us though.

Finally, you install Har-Bal onto whichever machine you like and have it installed on more than one machine simultaneously. We do not use hardware fingerprinting. However, we do ask that if the software is going to be use on more than one machine at the same time then you should have as many licenses as you have simultanous users.

Regards,

Paavo.
djspchless

Post by djspchless »

sold!
djspchless

Post by djspchless »

i am one of you now... :lol:

havent installed the prog yet but reading the 'advanced manual' pdf i realized all the links inside the doc aren't working. is this true? not a big deal, just wanted to mention it