What do the Dots mean?

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
lucky

What do the Dots mean?

Post by lucky »

On 2.2, what do the dots mean? Waht are they there for?

Thanks,

Lucky

PS Reading Tutorial now. Might not have gotten to that part yet. If so please forgive.
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: What do the Dots mean?

Post by har-bal »

lucky wrote:On 2.2, what do the dots mean? Waht are they there for?

Thanks,

Lucky

PS Reading Tutorial now. Might not have gotten to that part yet. If so please forgive.
Lucky

Please read the entire tutorial first. We highly recommend it, otherwise you will not receive the full benefit of Har-Bal.

Cheers

Earle
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Lucky,

In the tutorial re-write I may have actually deleted the part that explained that in the version 2.0 tutorial. In case I have the explanation is simple enough. The dots let you know which spectrum represents what you are hearing. When you toggle the EQ in/out button the dots will jump from the original spectrum to your modified one and visa versa. It gives you a clear indication of what you are listening to.

Regards,

Paavo.
lucky

Post by lucky »

Read 2.2 Tutorial and no mention of Dots that I could see.

Are the dotted Freqs., the IntuitQ modified Freq's? Do the dots signify any trouble spots? Do they help to key in on certain areas that need attention?

Thanks,

Lucky
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

lucky wrote:Read 2.2 Tutorial and no mention of Dots that I could see.

Are the dotted Freqs., the IntuitQ modified Freq's? Do the dots signify any trouble spots? Do they help to key in on certain areas that need attention?

Thanks,

Lucky
Lucky

The dots let you know which spectrum represents what you are hearing. When you toggle the EQ in/out button the dots will jump from the original spectrum to your modified one and visa versa. It gives you a clear indication of what you are listening to.

Cheers

Paavo
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

har-bal wrote:
lucky wrote:Read 2.2 Tutorial and no mention of Dots that I could see.

Thanks,

Lucky
Lucky

The dots let you know which spectrum represents what you are hearing. When you toggle the EQ in/out button the dots will jump from the original spectrum to your modified one and visa versa. It gives you a clear indication of what you are listening to.

Cheers

Paavo
Lucky

You can also turn the dots off by clicking on the button on the far lower right corner of the program.

Earle