Suggestion: move loaded file's curve with arrow keys

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
brubart

Suggestion: move loaded file's curve with arrow keys

Post by brubart »

Hi Paavo and Earle,

Here' a suggestion for Har-Bal. To move the display of the loaded file's curve to coincide with the reference curve, we need to click-drag a wideband filter and then drag the curve up or down. It would be convenient to do the same thing by pressing the up-arrow or down-arrow (or ctrl-up, ctrl-down to prevent accidentally moving the curve).

Thanks,

Bruce Bartlett
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion: move loaded file's curve with arrow keys

Post by har-bal »

brubart wrote:Hi Paavo and Earle,

Here' a suggestion for Har-Bal. To move the display of the loaded file's curve to coincide with the reference curve, we need to click-drag a wideband filter and then drag the curve up or down. It would be convenient to do the same thing by pressing the up-arrow or down-arrow (or ctrl-up, ctrl-down to prevent accidentally moving the curve).

Thanks,

Bruce Bartlett

Bruce

Actually that is an excellent idea!

Earle
Jrel

Post by Jrel »

I agree, this is one of the things I wish Har-Bal could do. I wish I could click and set the width of the filter, click again to keep the width, then use arrow keys to move it up and down.