Which version do I have?

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
eddies880

Which version do I have?

Post by eddies880 »

I just happened to noticed that my version doesnt have the intuitQ average,or peak. While watching the instructional video,I noticed that its does have the intuitQ peak and average.
Which version do i have? I just purhased the software last month.
Looking for that perfect tone
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

In the revision of intuitQ the intuitQ peak and intuitQ average buttons were removed as the process works differently now. The version you have can be seen by opening the about dialog which you do by selecting the Help/About menu item. I'm guessing it is version 2.2 whereas the demo you are referring to is based on 2.0.

Regards,

Paavo.
eddies880

Post by eddies880 »

HarBal wrote:In the revision of intuitQ the intuitQ peak and intuitQ average buttons were removed as the process works differently now. The version you have can be seen by opening the about dialog which you do by selecting the Help/About menu item. I'm guessing it is version 2.2 whereas the demo you are referring to is based on 2.0.

Regards,

Paavo.
Thnks again for the response!
Looking for that perfect tone