Har Bal on a Mac would be just great !

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
the Bear

Har Bal on a Mac would be just great !

Post by the Bear »

HI
Are you guys planning on a version for Mac ?
Har Bal as a AU-plug would have been all too cool to use.javascript:emoticon('8)')
Keep up the great work you're doing.javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
B
Har/Bal

Mac Support

Post by Har/Bal »

A Mac port and VST plugin is in the planning stages. Work has begun now that version 1.5 has been released. However, both are large jobs so the earliest we anticipate making them available would be in the final quarter of this year.

Cheers

Earle
Redcore Recordz

VST for Mac?

Post by Redcore Recordz »

I understand there will be a standalone Mac version by the last quarter of this year but: Will there be a VST version for Mac or only PC? How much less functionality will the plug-in version have as opposed to the standalone? Are we going to be able to insert Har-Bal on the master fader of our multitrack recordings and manipulate it and hear the results in real time? Sorry, I'm just so exited and am not sure what to expect. My 30 day trial period is almost over: I'd be crazy to want a refund. This program fu**ing ROKS!!! :twisted:

Thanx
RED @ Redcore Recordz
redcorerecordz@earthlink.net