Har-Bal on OSX please !!!!!!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
groovybear

Har-Bal on OSX please !!!!!!

Post by groovybear »

Hi There
When can we look forward to using Har-Bal on the Mac ?
I really don't like the idea having to buy Virtual PC just for working with Har-Bal. :wink:
Keep up the good work
yours
GB
Paavo

Post by Paavo »

We are serious about porting to the mac though it is a large job and requires much work to complete. We had hoped to have an alpha by the end of this year though it is looking more like the second quarter of next year. Sorry for the delays but we are a bit stretched at the moment.

I'd be careful about buying Virtual PC. The last that I heard, HarBal didn't work on it and I suspect it has something to do with the Armadillo piracy protection we use. If you need to use the software urgently I'd suggest buying or renting a PC instead of buying Virtual PC. Second hand PC's go pretty cheap also, and you don't require huge grunt for the software to work.

Once again appologies for the delay on porting to Mac. We will do it. I just can't be firm on the time frame.

Regards,

Paavo.