Harbal as a plugin!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
patrick

Harbal as a plugin!

Post by patrick »

I don't know if it is mention yet, but if i can use harbal as a plugin in lets say logic, i would be very happy. I used harbal voor individual track outside logic and then put them back in the mix. This work almost great cause i cured a lot off my mixes. The problem still is that i have to leave logic.
So what do you guys think?

Patrick.
Paavo

Re: Harbal as a plugin!

Post by Paavo »

patrick wrote:I don't know if it is mention yet, but if i can use harbal as a plugin in lets say logic, i would be very happy. I used harbal voor individual track outside logic and then put them back in the mix. This work almost great cause i cured a lot off my mixes. The problem still is that i have to leave logic.
So what do you guys think?

Patrick.
We agree Patrick. We are working on a plugin version, among other things, at this moment. It won't be available for some time yet though. Perhaps before the end of the year is out we will have released it, but don't take that as a firm timetable.

Thanks,

Paavo.
patrick

Post by patrick »

Well i can('t) waith. The software is allready great and i think it will be one of the most wanted tools. For me it allready is. I didn't know that eq-ing was that important in mixing and mastering. I knew that eq-ing was important but i never knew that it could influence the stereo image and the feel off space in the mix. Great!

Patrick