Wow These Guys are Good

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
eardrum

Wow These Guys are Good

Post by eardrum »

Hi all :D
I just purchased Har-Bal on saturday, and of no fault of theirs,I typed my E-mail address Wrong!dot coom instead of dot com
(must have been a typewriter repeat couldn't be Me. ha ha!)
About an half an hour after my post about not recieving my e-mail download.
I recieved a telephone call From Earl in Georgia,I'm in Michigan.
He caught the error, and quickly resovled the problem, then called me back to make sure everything went ok.
Thanks so much Earl.
These guys have a great product and great service, looking forward to future release's and innovations, keep up the good work
TY!
Michael
There's a town I know where the Hippsters go Called BedRock "TWICTH TWICTH.!!!
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Wow These Guys are Good

Post by har-bal »

eardrum wrote:Hi all :D
I just purchased Har-Bal on saturday, and of no fault of theirs,I typed my E-mail address Wrong!dot coom instead of dot com
(must have been a typewriter repeat couldn't be Me. ha ha!)
About an half an hour after my post about not recieving my e-mail download.
I recieved a telephone call From Earl in Georgia,I'm in Michigan.
He caught the error, and quickly resovled the problem, then called me back to make sure everything went ok.
Thanks so much Earl.
These guys have a great product and great service, looking forward to future release's and innovations, keep up the good work
TY!
Michael
Eardrum

We are glad everything worked out for you. Let us know if you have any questions. Our mission is to remove the mystery of mastering :)

Earle
Last edited by har-bal on Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
movado242

Post by movado242 »

Yeah earl is the man...He did the same for me plus a quick walk thru on the program. That's what I call customer service.