Is it Possible...

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
movado242

Is it Possible...

Post by movado242 »

I have had great succcess with Har-Bal. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends in the music world. One thing I've heard is the demo is kind of hard to tell with 8kb output. Har-Bal came recommended to me from a good friend and I knew he knew his stuff. I was not disappointed. For those that have asked me, I have given it my highest recommendation as well. I don't know maybe a little higher resolution output might help those doubting Thomases..

john ray
www.didigtalvizions.com
www.raydigital.cc
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Is it Possible...

Post by har-bal »

movado242 wrote:I have had great succcess with Har-Bal. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends in the music world. One thing I've heard is the demo is kind of hard to tell with 8kb output. Har-Bal came recommended to me from a good friend and I knew he knew his stuff. I was not disappointed. For those that have asked me, I have given it my highest recommendation as well. I don't know maybe a little higher resolution output might help those doubting Thomases..

john ray
www.didigtalvizions.com
www.raydigital.cc
John

First of all thanks for your compliments and also recommending the program to others. Here is our standard reply we usually give when it comes to the 8bit demo..

We understand your concern about the 8 bit resolution restriction but for us to not do so would leave us wide open to cracking and piracy. In our opinion you can judge pretty well whether the process has merit, particularly if the recording you try it out on is poorly balanced to start off with. The net effect of the this is like doing a mastering EQ job on an 8 bit recording.

If after playing with the demo version you feel that it could be useful you can purchase the un-restricted version and if you are not completely satisfied can request and recieve a full refund provided that it is within 30 days of the initial purchase of the product.

We are trying to be fair and also protect ourselves. We are a small company planning to share great innovative software with the world, yet still keep the price low. We have quite a few surprises for folks in the future. You have to trust us on this.

Earle and Paavo
movado242

Post by movado242 »

Yeah u gotta point there..forgot about those and with the 30 day deal they can get a refund at anytime..although I don't think u'll get too many ...