Command Line Support - PLEASE !

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
mflorio

Command Line Support - PLEASE !

Post by mflorio »

I've stated in this forum in the past that it would be great for SONAR users to be able to use Har-Bal from the Tools menu (automatically opening the selected clip/audio). All that needs to be done in Har-Bal woud be to have the program accept command line arguments (ie: the filespec).

Then In HB, just save the file without the "_eq" that gets appended to the file name. SONAR will automatically recognize it has changed.

To put HB on the SONAR Tools menu, search for my registry tweaks in a past post to this forum.

Mike
mflorio

Re: Command Line Support - PLEASE !

Post by mflorio »

mflorio wrote:I've stated in this forum in the past that it would be great for SONAR users to be able to use Har-Bal from the Tools menu (automatically opening the selected clip/audio). All that needs to be done in Har-Bal woud be to have the program accept command line arguments (ie: the filespec).

Then In HB, just save the file without the "_eq" that gets appended to the file name. SONAR will automatically recognize it has changed.

To put HB on the SONAR Tools menu, search for my registry tweaks in a past post to this forum.

Mike
Found it - look about half-way into the thread:
http://har-bal.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/ ... c.php?t=67
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Command line support is in 1.51. See here:

http://har-bal.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/ ... =1245#1245

Paavo.
mflorio

Post by mflorio »

Wow ! Didn't know that. The email I got when 1.51 was released never mentioned it (unless I missed it).

Thanks Paavo !!

Mike