Har-Bal + Sonar 4 problem.

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
Sid Viscous

Har-Bal + Sonar 4 problem.

Post by Sid Viscous »

I seem to have problems opening tracks recorded and/or exported with Sonar 4. Any idea why?
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Har-Bal + Sonar 4 problem.

Post by har-bal »

Sid Viscous wrote:I seem to have problems opening tracks recorded and/or exported with Sonar 4. Any idea why?
Sid

What version of Har-Bal are you using? 1.5 or 1.51

Earle
Sid Viscous

Re: Har-Bal + Sonar 4 problem.

Post by Sid Viscous »

Sid Viscous wrote:I seem to have problems opening tracks recorded and/or exported with Sonar 4. Any idea why?
Sid

What is the error message you are receiving? What format are you saving the files in/bit depth/sampling rate.
Is it "only" happening to files processed in Sonar or any file you import into Har-Bal

Thanks

Earle
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

24/48 and it's Sonar only. Sometime I get a flat 0'd line instead of an unsupported format message.
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

Sid Viscous wrote:24/48 and it's Sonar only. Sometime I get a flat 0'd line instead of an unsupported format message.
We will check and get back with you. Can you send us a snippet of the file to us via our helpdesk support along with your full name.

Thanks

Earle
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

har-bal wrote:
Sid Viscous wrote:24/48 and it's Sonar only. Sometime I get a flat 0'd line instead of an unsupported format message.
We will check and get back with you. Can you send us a snippet of the file to us via our helpdesk support along with your full name.

Thanks

Earle
Sid I beleive you have the 1.51 version without the corrected LIBSNDFILE.dll file. If you send me an email I will send you the corrected version. Go to our main page www.har-bal.com and click on "helpdesk". We are waiting on your response.

Earle
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

So, you are saying that this is a fixed problem and Har-bal now has no problem opening certain audio files?
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

Oh, is the VST version of Har-bal going to be included with the original liscense?
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

A couple of yes/no answers would be peachy.
har-bal
Site Admin

Alrighty then

Post by har-bal »

Sid

The problem you referred to has been fixed. As soon as you send me your registered info I can send you the file.

Yes the VST version will be included with the original license.

Earle
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

Thank you.
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

How hard was that? You are now the owner of $95. Merry Christmas.
Sid Viscous

Post by Sid Viscous »

Problem fixed. Thanks again.