Coming soon

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Alt 3-4

Coming soon

Post by Alt 3-4 »

Hi everybody!

I'm not yet a Har-bal user but soon, really soon it's gonna be so. Siince last Christmast, I've discoverd the product; I've heard o much about it and I think I'm going to cross the line. Why not now? Only because It's been said I've only 3 or 4 days to activate the link the company will send me to. Maybe I'm wrong, Ienglish is not my native idiom§ But next week, I won't be there and I don't to startt my Har-bal 's mariage with trouble. So soon and really soon, I'm coming!
Stay roots!
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Coming soon

Post by har-bal »

Alt 3-4 wrote:Hi everybody!

I'm not yet a Har-bal user but soon, really soon it's gonna be so. Siince last Christmast, I've discoverd the product; I've heard o much about it and I think I'm going to cross the line. Why not now? Only because It's been said I've only 3 or 4 days to activate the link the company will send me to. Maybe I'm wrong, Ienglish is not my native idiom§ But next week, I won't be there and I don't to startt my Har-bal 's mariage with trouble. So soon and really soon, I'm coming!

Well, we look forward to having you come aboard. We have a very nice community here and we are always willing to share our knowledge. Our efforts are always collaborative :)

Earle
Alt 3-4

Post by Alt 3-4 »

Yesterday night (french hour), I've tried on line to purchase the Har bal soft. I've filled the statement and clicked on the purchase button, right down on the bottom of the page and then, ... nothing! Nothing happened! And now, I really don't know if my order has been registred.
How can I check for it? How many long it takes, after ordering on line for Har bal, to receive the soft or the mail confirmation?
Stay roots!
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

Alt 3-4 wrote:Yesterday night (french hour), I've tried on line to purchase the Har bal soft. I've filled the statement and clicked on the purchase button, right down on the bottom of the page and then, ... nothing! Nothing happened! And now, I really don't know if my order has been registred.
How can I check for it? How many long it takes, after ordering on line for Har bal, to receive the soft or the mail confirmation?

The only orders that came in last night where from Cyprus, Virginia and Maine.

Please go to our support page and fill out the form. This is where we handle these type of issues. You have not told us your name.

When you order the software you receive an email immediately with a link to download the software.

URL for our support page.
http://www.har-bal.com/contact.php?conf=1

Alternate ordering options:

1. Online – This is the simplest, fastest and most secure method to place your order.
2. Phone – If you are uncomfortable ordering online or have a pre-sales question, feel free to contact us by phone to place your order.
3. US Orders 1 800 WWW 2 REG (1 800 999-2734) Ask for Product ID# 12906
4. International Orders +1 719 576-0123
5. Fax – If you wish to order by fax, please setup a pending order. You can then fax your credit card details to the fax number provided in your confirmation e-mail. Fax Orders +1 (719) 623-0399
6. Mail – If you wish to order by mail, please setup a pending check order. You can then mail your check or credit card details to the address provided in your confirmation e-mail

Cheers

Earle
Alt 3-4

Post by Alt 3-4 »

:lol: Yeah, I've got it, I've got it! Thanks for your help!
Stay roots!