Har-Bal in Music Tech Magazine!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
dbmasters1

Post by dbmasters1 »

was in letters to the editor a few months back telling MTM readers about Har-Bal, now, this month it got a good review in MTM.

They had three bad things to say about, all of which are top priorities right now with Paavo and Earle...mp3 support, mono file support and a mac version.

AWESOME!
Har/Bal

Post by Har/Bal »

That's Great!

I'm dying to see all this stuff in print. Here in Tasmania we are about six weeks behind in getting EQ, Keyboard, SOS, and Music Tech! I got hold of January EQ about a month ago.

I'll have to remember to do something about mp3. The only option that I want to entertain is letting the windows compression manager take care of it. The problem with mp3 is that it is proprietory and licensing is not cheap. When I last looked at it, it was something like $2-5 US per unit sold with a minimum annual fee of $25,000 US. There is no way we are going to entertain this. Hence the only option left is Windows compression manager and let Microsoft carry the licensing cost.

Thanks for letting us know.

Paavo.
dbmasters1

If I have time tonight, I'll scann the interview and email i

Post by dbmasters1 »

If I have time tonight, I'll scann the interview and email it to ya Paavo :-)
Har/Bal

I'll get it to ya...

Post by Har/Bal »

Thanks a lot Dan!