Har-Bal Web Design Update

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Biskopen
Site Admin

Har-Bal Web Design Update

Post by Biskopen »

I have adjusted the web design as remarked on by a few interested parties. Hope you like it!

Webmaster :D :D :D
It's not the desk in front of the man that counts, it's the man behind the desk!
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

looks good dude. :D
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

FYI, I just did an S.E.O. eval on the site again.

Something you may want to more effectively use for keyword placement is the image alt tags. Consider what keywords you want to be ranked under. Myself, I would go with "audio mastering" and "digital eq" for starters. Try something like putting the phrase "Har-Bal - A digital EQ for Audio Mastering", or something like that, in the alt tags of images that apply to Har-Bal (with the exception of specialty images such as the EQ award and the HRC award. Also, you would be well served to work those keywords into the titlebar as well.

The title, description meta tag and top of page text are weighed heavily. Also, that top text that was an image is now text...a little trick I picked up a while back that works well (or so it appears) is to wrap heading tags around them, like <h1> </h1>, then in the style sheet define it as a 10pt font or so, so it still stays small, but the spiders see it as a heading tags and weigh it's importance accordingly :-)

Food for thought...