Sound on Sound Magazine/4 page review

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Produca

Post by Produca »

Check out the review in Sound on Sound magazine in Europe. They did a 4 page review on HarBal
This link will take you straight to the article.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar04/a ... 523da4d7bf
Jay

Post by Jay »

For those of us who don't want to register, could you summarize the main points of the review?

Thanks
billc

Sound On Sound Review

Post by billc »

I don't have the article in front of me at the moment, but the major thrust was that Har_Bal is the best product of its type on the market, in part because of the A-weighted adjustment. Drawbacks to the reviewed version (not 1.5 beta) were the audio gap between the EQed and non-EQed selection and the fact that there is no plug-in version at the moment.

BTW, this particular article caused me to download the demo...which of course caused me to purchase Har-Bal. Separately, I really like the new 1.5 beta.
monopoli

oh, never mind

Post by monopoli »

I just found out that it's because the file is also in mono, and Harbal uses stereo only.

Still wonder about the new beta though. It isn't on the download page (but I am a bit tired so maybe I'm overlooking that too :o