off topic but...

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
elliot

off topic but...

Post by elliot »

...............any chance of having the option of avatars?
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Elliot,

Thanks for the suggestion but I have to plead ignorance. I have no idea what avatars is! Can you fill me in?

Thanks,

Paavo.
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

Avatars are cute little pictures that a user can asign to their profile to show up in the forum...being that this is a business forum for customer service and support, and that it can be a total waste of bandwidth I opted to disable avatars due to the professional appearance I felt we should maintain.
elliot

Post by elliot »

Avatars are cute little pictures that a user can asign to their profile to show up in the forum...being that this is a business forum for customer service and support, and that it can be a total waste of bandwidth I opted to disable avatars due to the professional appearance I felt we should maintain.
i wasnt aware that personality was an issue on this forum, just wanted my logo thats all :roll:
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

::shrugs::

I didn't say anything about personality, just the reason I chose to disable them, if Earle or Paavo want them enabled I surely will, but it was my choice to disable...didn't mean anything personal by the choice.
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

dbmasters wrote:::shrugs::

I didn't say anything about personality, just the reason I chose to disable them, if Earle or Paavo want them enabled I surely will, but it was my choice to disable...didn't mean anything personal by the choice.
Dan

That function can remain disabled. The members of the forum are free to use URL's to point folks to their websites. We won't make the same mistake that happened in the old site.

Thanks

Earle
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

Or, one can put oversized image banners in their signature that stretches out the layout of the page...oh, wait, some already have :wink:
elliot

Post by elliot »

dbmasters wrote:Or, one can put oversized image banners in their signature that stretches out the layout of the page...oh, wait, some already have :wink:
appreciate the sarcasm.
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

elliot wrote:
dbmasters wrote:Or, one can put oversized image banners in their signature that stretches out the layout of the page...oh, wait, some already have :wink:
appreciate the sarcasm.
Elliot

We are pulling your leg. Hope everythIng has been going well for you :)

Earle
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

yeah, just bustin on ya. :)
elliot

Post by elliot »

har-bal wrote:
elliot wrote:
appreciate the sarcasm.
Elliot

We are pulling your leg. Hope everythIng has been going well for you :)

Earle
bad day and what with now having one leg longer than the other..... :wink:
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

it would be appreciated if you link to a smaller image tho, that one IS way too wide...if it create a horizontal scrollbar in 1024 wide display, it's too wide.
elliot

Post by elliot »

sorted Image
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

elliot wrote:sorted Image
Thanks Elliot :)
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

Ahhhhh, that's the stuff! thanks, elliot, and happy Har-Balin'