Pro Tools 6.0 question for mac os x

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
tr4nsparent

Pro Tools 6.0 question for mac os x

Post by tr4nsparent »

I have just gotten a copy of pro tools 6.0, i installed the program, it doesnt appear to be missing any drivers, the only problem i have is when i double click on the icon to start it up i get an program error message and code (-1119) or trying the sound replacer demo i get an unexpected error message and code (-10660) if anyone can help with it i would be very grateful,, thanks
JOhn booth
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Pro Tools 6.0 question for mac os x

Post by har-bal »

tr4nsparent wrote:I have just gotten a copy of pro tools 6.0, i installed the program, it doesnt appear to be missing any drivers, the only problem i have is when i double click on the icon to start it up i get an program error message and code (-1119) or trying the sound replacer demo i get an unexpected error message and code (-10660) if anyone can help with it i would be very grateful,, thanks
tr4nsparent

I would present this question to their support resource at http://www.digidesign.com

Cheers

Earle
Greg M

Post by Greg M »

DAE error -1119 in Pro Tools 6.0 for OS X.

This means that the date/time on the on your machine is WAY OFF. Often the incorrect date/time can be caused by a system prefs/PRAM reset.

I found the above on the Digi Answerbase.

Hope this helps,

Greg
Carillon AC-1(2.4GHz, 1 gig ram), Digi002rack, Event ASP8's