Why do I always get a prompt that my filter changed

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
Doughboy

Why do I always get a prompt that my filter changed

Post by Doughboy »

and it asks me if I want to save the change? I haven't changed it a bit, but it asks me this every single time.
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Which version are you referring to? 1.02 or 1.5 Beta 1,2 or 3? For 1.02 it certainly doesn't appear to do this to me so if this is the version you are using perhaps you could give me a step by step breakdown of what you are doing so that I can reproduce it.

If you are referring to version 1.5 you need to keep in mind that for this version the gain is part of the filter so if you change the gain setting your filter has changed and you'll be prompted accordingly. Again, if the problem you are reporting is something else please give me a break down of how to reproduce it.

Thanks,

Paavo.
Doughboy

same

Post by Doughboy »

It says it's version 1.02, I just got it about a little over a month ago, so I'm still learning. I think it's what you said about the gain control. That would explain it since I have been adjusting the gain on pretty much each song.