H-B 2.0

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
tcatzere

H-B 2.0

Post by tcatzere »

This is probably a foolish question, but I assume that In addition to the new IntuitQ feature, H-B 2.0 will retain the ability to manually sculpt -- and even use reference files (if desired).

Tom
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Absolutely! Everthing you can do now you will still be able to do. You will even be able to combine your sculpting with intuitQ making manual editing much faster. Have no fear, you won't be losing functionalilty, just gaining some.

Cheers,

Paavo.
tcatzere

Post by tcatzere »

Thanks, Paavo, that's good news.

Is there any possibility that you're planning on including a built-in "room accoustics" correction feature in 2.0?

Tom
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Not in this release I'm afraid, though I think you'll be pleased with what we have to offer. Just as an aside, I don't regard the "room-acoustics" thing as a correction for room acoustics. The only way to correct your room acoustics is the hard way. EQ can make it more listenable but it doesn't actually correct the problem and you usually lose something in the process. If it is a speaker problem then you certainly can correct it with EQ.

Paavo.