Best Purchase in a Longggg time!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Ged Leitch

Best Purchase in a Longggg time!

Post by Ged Leitch »

Just thought I'd let you guys know that each time i use your superb program I learn more about it each time, and my workflow has improved a heck of alot!!!
The IntuitQ "Peak" function is simply fantastic, after sculpting from a ref then compressing (if needed) then re-importing back to HarBal, I like to check any deviations from the original sculpt, then I hit intuitQ "peak" to dampen any harsh spikes.
After that,
It's the great new limiter,
which works EXACTLY how i want it,
e.g raise the RMS with no artefacts!
good work guys :D
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Best Purchase in a Longggg time!

Post by har-bal »

Ged Leitch wrote:Just thought I'd let you guys know that each time i use your superb program I learn more about it each time, and my workflow has improved a heck of alot!!!
The IntuitQ "Peak" function is simply fantastic, after sculpting from a ref then compressing (if needed) then re-importing back to HarBal, I like to check any deviations from the original sculpt, then I hit intuitQ "peak" to dampen any harsh spikes.
After that,
It's the great new limiter,
which works EXACTLY how i want it,
e.g raise the RMS with no artefacts!
good work guys :D
GEd

That is actually a great method you have set up. Hopefully others that are reading this will pick up on it.

cheers

Earle