Can I download the videos?

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
scottfa

Can I download the videos?

Post by scottfa »

Since my music machine is never connected to the web, is there a site I can download the instructional videos?
Thanks
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Can I download the videos?

Post by har-bal »

scottfa wrote:Since my music machine is never connected to the web, is there a site I can download the instructional videos?
Thanks
I will put together some files you can download and place on a cd. Give me a day to get them together.

Cheers

Earle
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: Can I download the videos?

Post by har-bal »

scottfa wrote:Since my music machine is never connected to the web, is there a site I can download the instructional videos?
Thanks
Scott

You can download the Har-Bal 2.0 Instruction Video from the link below.

http://hdqtrz.com/harbal

Cheers

Earle
scottfa

Post by scottfa »

Hi:
Downloaded the movie(twice) and cannot get it to play the video. Audio is fine, but using Windows media player I get an "error loading codec" message and the file plays only audio. If I use Quicktime , no error message, but still only audio.
BTW thanks for getting this ready so quickly!

It wuold be nice to get the others downloadable as well, when you get the time :)
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

scottfa wrote:Hi:
Downloaded the movie(twice) and cannot get it to play the video. Audio is fine, but using Windows media player I get an "error loading codec" message and the file plays only audio. If I use Quicktime , no error message, but still only audio.
BTW thanks for getting this ready so quickly!

It wuold be nice to get the others downloadable as well, when you get the time :)
Scott

I have an idea that should work for you.

1. Go to http://hdqtrz.com/Har-Bal%20Video/
2. Download all the files and place them in one folder
3. Click on any of files with the "html" extension and it should play with no problem.

Let me know how you get on

Earle
scottfa

Post by scottfa »

OK:
Downloaded all the stuff, can play the two videos that you have in the folders. These are the ones with the .wmv extentions. Still can't play the .avi file though. That is fine since one of the .wmv files is the same.
Thanks!
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

scottfa wrote:OK:
Downloaded all the stuff, can play the two videos that you have in the folders. These are the ones with the .wmv extentions. Still can't play the .avi file though. That is fine since one of the .wmv files is the same.
Thanks!
Scott

That's cool. You can actually delete the avi file. I went ahead and deleted it from the server anyway.

Cheers

Earle