1.5 Release Date........

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
rlejr

1.5 Release Date........

Post by rlejr »

Earle/Paavo..........just wondering if Monday 5/17 is still the plan. Looking forward to the new version. What will the download procedure be? :D
Har/Bal

New version

Post by Har/Bal »

We will be sending the new version out to all our registered users. There are numerous features you will be able to use. This is the last version before we put our the mac version and the vst version.

Paavo has some ideas that will separate Har-Bal from all similar versions that are currently on the market. It will get easier and easier for folks to mastwer their own music. The great thing is that the price will still remain affordable.

Earle
rlejr

New target date

Post by rlejr »

Earle, I notice you didn't directly answer the question from my previous post. It is 8pm on the 17th, so I'm assuming the 5/17 release will be a bit late. Working for IBM I know how relase dates can be. Do you have a new target date?

Of course you do have till midnight....maybe you'll surprise me.
Har/Bal

Sorry :)

Post by Har/Bal »

rlejr

We are just finishing off a few last items in the help file. Please bare with us :)

Earle

Post by Guest »

:) I just got Har-bal a few days ago and am very pleased. I didn't realize the update was so soon. Am I eligible for the update?
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

if you own Har-Bal now, yes, you will get the update :-)

And the update is awesome I might add, this is my preview release look at it if you want to check it out http://www.homerecordingconnection.com/ ... ory&id=368
Paavo

Re: New target date

Post by Paavo »

rlejr wrote:Earle, I notice you didn't directly answer the question from my previous post. It is 8pm on the 17th, so I'm assuming the 5/17 release will be a bit late. Working for IBM I know how relase dates can be. Do you have a new target date?

Of course you do have till midnight....maybe you'll surprise me.
Appologies for the stream of delays. My life has been a bit hectic this year and my best intentions found wanting but it will be out within 48 hours. The help update is almost complete and the package will be uploaded to our distributor soon.

Regards,

Paavo.
Staff

OSX version

Post by Staff »

Can't wait for the Mac OSX version !
Actually (well since few month) I use a lot firewire drive back & forth mac --> PC---W mac... I've tried Ethernet too but a real mac version will help a lot over here.

Good luck,

Salvator
Har/Bal

Next on the agenda

Post by Har/Bal »

Salvator

Hello my friend. You will be glad to know that now that 1.5 has been released, work will begin in two weeks to port Har-Bal over to both a Mac and vst version.

Regards

Earle

Re: Next on the agenda

Post by Guest »

Har/Bal wrote:Salvator

Hello my friend. You will be glad to know that now that 1.5 has been released, work will begin in two weeks to port Har-Bal over to both a Mac and vst version.

Regards

Earle
Hi,

I'm Ulf, I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and a newcomer at this place. I'm very satisfied using Har-Bal as a stand-alone mastering tool, but it pleases me alot to hear this that you've started this. Have you any idea of the time frame for this VST job? (Just to fuel mine and others expectations :) ?)

And thanks for a beautiful software and great forum. I have found many useful tips here.

Regards,
Ulf S
Har/Bal

VST Plugin

Post by Har/Bal »

The priorities are not fixed in stone. We intend on doing parallel development of a Mac port and plugin development so in all likelihood you will probably see a PC VST plugin version before a full Mac version though we can't be firm on when that will be.
However, a Mac port is a large job so earliest we anticipate having a Mac version would be in the final quarter of this year.

Regards

Earle