seemless track splitting?

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
adamlloyd83

seemless track splitting?

Post by adamlloyd83 »

hello,

i'm trying to figure out what kind of program would allow me to burn tracks with seemless track changing to a CD so there's no pause or click (i.e. like an intro or interlude that blends into the following track without any silence but needs to be a separate track number on the CD player...they do this on some pop records, Janet Jackson etc). can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks :)

a
har-bal
Site Admin

Re: seemless track splitting?

Post by har-bal »

adamlloyd83 wrote:hello,

i'm trying to figure out what kind of program would allow me to burn tracks with seemless track changing to a CD so there's no pause or click (i.e. like an intro or interlude that blends into the following track without any silence but needs to be a separate track number on the CD player...they do this on some pop records, Janet Jackson etc). can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks :)

a
adamlloyd83

You can use Wavelab to accomplish this. Use the Audio Montage with the crossfade feature. Now when you burn it with a cd burning program choose "No pause between tracks".

Cheers

Earle
adamlloyd83

Post by adamlloyd83 »

awesome, thanks!