Question and a Comment

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Doughboy

Question and a Comment

Post by Doughboy »

High guys! My question is, since I have dial up connections and it takes a while to download the updated versions. I received the E-mail the other day about the up date and downloaded it. I love it. The next day, I got and E-mail saying the final update, so I deleted the old one and down loaded that one. I'm not sure I noticed any difference but okay, now I have an E-mail from you saying I can update again. Is there actually a change happenning here that I should update again, or are they just duplicates???

My comment would be, when you first bring up the program and the Harbal window pops up telling what version it is and such, (the one that disappears after a second or two: The word equalization is spelled wrong. You have it with an S enstead of a Z. I though perhaps it's a European spelling or something, but everywhere else it looks like you use a Z. Since your in the Equalization business, just my two cents here, but dang guys, that's a bad word for you to mis spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Har/Bal

Ha ha

Post by Har/Bal »

Doughboy

Actually it is the European spelling :)

Earle