Vocals and guitar templates

If you are looking for advice on how to use Har-Bal best, or you have some tips of your own, post them here!
chris

Vocals and guitar templates

Post by chris »

Hi, I just bought Har-bal. One word, fantastic. Is there any way I could receive vocal and/ or guitars references on e-mail ?
I would really appreciate that.
By the way I use Har-bal with Izotope Ozone, and I've always had problem with my low, Not any more. Thank you for such a powerful tool.
Christopher
Christophermalaba@yahoo.com
Har/Bal

Thank you

Post by Har/Bal »

Chris

First of all thank you for your kind comments. We are happy the program is working for you. We are presently putting together a CD at this moment that will have about a hundred reference files including vocal and guitar files. We are also making available to all of those folks who are interested a "sound bank" if you will :)

It will comprise of .mfl filter files created by users of Har-Bal who have designed perfect filters for any genre of music. You wiLl simply load your wave file into Har-Bal and open a filter you have chosen. Once this is done your song spectral content would change to match the filter.

Of course this won't work for every song but it will place you in the ballpark and enable you to make small tweaks to get it just right.

Earle
chris

Post by chris »

THanks alot. I'm looking forward to it.
Once again, great program.
Christopher
Itamar

Post by Itamar »

Hi, Earle

I think the the idea of the CD fantastic!!! Maybe it could also include reference for other instruments also, bass and bass drum the more important I think.

I'm not sure if I understood it right however and I'm afraid of becoming so excited for no reason. Just to be sure: are you gonna put a cd with reference files available for har-bal users? Is that correct?

Thanks for everything and sorry for my english

Itamar
Har/Bal

Correct

Post by Har/Bal »

The reference files will only work with individuals using Har-Bal.

It will cover all instruments.

Earle