Thank!!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Har/Bal

Hello mflorio

Post by Har/Bal »

Mike

Here is what we are saying.

A Har-Bal user posts a link to their MP3. Har-Bal users "of their own free will and accord" download the MP3 convert it to a wave file and attempt to eq the file.

After the file is eq'd a .mfl file is created and sent to us which we will place on the server for the original owner (or anyone else) of the MP3.

They then download the 1.21kb.mfl file and apply it to their own song if they choose to do so.

Kind of like an online eq'ing service that is free.

The original owner of the mp3 can take a look at their newly eq'd file and visually see where they possibly wrong while trying to eq their track.

We have a very large Har-Bal user base out there who are always looking for tracks to EQ.

I know for a fact a lot of folks are even re-eq'ing albums that have already been mastered..

Basically a collaborative learning process.

Earle
dbmasters

Post by dbmasters »

We have a very large Har-Bal user base out there who are always looking for tracks to EQ.
I dunno, tracks never seem to have a problem finding me :lol: :D :wink:
Falagar

Post by Falagar »

I think it would be far more useful to have a download area for reference files on your homepage (would also be possible with mp3 samples). It would be great to have reference files for various styles and instruments, like kick drums, male/female vocals for different styles, etc.
Har/Bal

We are currently working on that project

Post by Har/Bal »

We are almost finished.

We have created a CD with numerous reference files along with .wav snippets of just about every instrument.

It will be on CD and available through our purchase page as soon as we finalize all the details.

The price will be 29.95

Earle
Robert Schulze Lutum

Post by Robert Schulze Lutum »

You could exchange filters for commercially available music.

As in "hey, apply this filter to "Rockin' all over the world" by Status Quo".

Really kicks ass now!
Paavo

Post by Paavo »

Robert Schulze Lutum wrote:You could exchange filters for commercially available music.

As in "hey, apply this filter to "Rockin' all over the world" by Status Quo".

Really kicks ass now!
That addition to our web site is in the process of being developed and should be available soon. At least I hope it will cos I've got quite a few CD's that I'd be wanting to submit filters for.

Paavo.