I'm freakin sold

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
Bill Myers

I'm freakin sold

Post by Bill Myers »

This is the best and most valuable tool in my arsenal. I am amazed at what this has done for my mixes. I think this is the best kept secret in the industry.
Where were you guys 5 years ago. You would of saved me thousands of dollars.

Impressed
har-bal
Site Admin

I'm freakin sold!

Post by har-bal »

Bill

We are glad you are enjoying this tool. Hopefully others out there will see the real ease of turning their songs into professional quality without going broke. We appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time and writing us.

Earle Holder
Har-Bal International
Dougbhoy

Post by Dougbhoy »

This program is so great. No more dinking around changing a db or two for me trying to pretend I know what I'm doing with EQ when I don't. More time for writing and recording.
HarBal
Site Admin

Post by HarBal »

Dougbhoy wrote:This program is so great. No more dinking around changing a db or two for me trying to pretend I know what I'm doing with EQ when I don't. More time for writing and recording.
Very glad to hear it! The more time you have for real creativity the better.

Thank you.

Paavo.