track info, ISRC codes, etc

Having problems using the greatest Visual Mastering software of the century? Use this area of the Forum to post your technical questions to Earle and Paavo regarding Har-Bal or ask questions regarding how to work on a certain area of the software? Post away!
adamlloyd83

track info, ISRC codes, etc

Post by adamlloyd83 »

Hey

Can anyone tell me...

I recently had a project mastered, and they did a great job with doing the stuff i can't do at home, like raising the levels to commercial competetiveness without making it sound like crap, etc...

Being familiar with what Har-Bal can do, however, I'm currently going back and doing some tweaking to enhance the clarity, etc etc. Harbal is great for ironing out tiny details, like the kind I don't have the budget to hammer out in a mastering studio. Plus I've found that sometimes tracks can benefit from a lil eq after limiting, and thanks to harbal's nifty limiter that prevents any clipping it's perfect for the job.

ANYHOW...My question is, after I eq-tweak a master in harbal and export, I obviously have a brand new wave file. How do I go about re-coding the track info, song title, artist, album, and ISRC code like they did at the mastering studio? What's the best way to do this? anyone?

Also, is there anything else I should be doing to make my harbalized post-master tweak a bonafide master?

Thanks!!!!
Adam
har-bal
Site Admin

Post by har-bal »

Adam

The coding, ISRC codes, track names etc you are referring to is done in just about any cd burning program.

Most CD burning programs today such as Nero, Toast contain this feature.

Cheers

Earle