Har-Bal has frightened the life out of me!

This area of the Forum is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for future update releases of Har-Bal, as well as any gripes you may have on the software, its useability and its interface.
Allan

Har-Bal has frightened the life out of me!

Post by Allan »

What a program! :D
I just don't believe what I saw with my wavefiles in Har-Bal. :shock:
I have many 12 to 25 year old cassette tapes of my music/songs and I had put them all thru wavelab and Cubase SX2 and tried to get the best out of them, but my problem has been my ears! as you get older your ear frequencies deminish unfortunatly, so what I percieved as a reasonable mix ect, putting them thru Har-Bel frightened the life out of me, :shock: when I saw all the peaks and troughs that I had added to compensate for my ears I realise how much I am going to need Har-Bel, I will have to go thru all my music/songs again oooooooooooh. Thanks for a great program. :D :D :D

May I add a couple of sugestions for later upgrades.
1. Can you add the frequency markers to the top of the display as well as the bottom.
2. Can you make the "Show tips" movable when you have that selected as at the moment it hides the frequency markers at the bottom of the graph, hence my no1 sugestion.
3. Can the start and stop be added to the computer keyboard like Start=Enter. Stop= Ins.
3. Please is it possible to have a zip file of the User manual in PDF format, then I can print it all out in one go.

Thanks again for a great program, I now have a ton of work to do :roll:
Allan :)
Har/Bal

Suggestions

Post by Har/Bal »

Allan

We are glad Har-Bal is working out for you.

Lets address a couple of issues.

1. You can start and stop Har-Bal by pressing your spacebar.

2. The tips that appear at the bottom of your screen can be hidden by clicking on Options/Show tips. When you click on Show Tips the arrow to the left of it should now removed..
3. You can download the manual from our main page. It is already in PDF format.

The link is http://www.har-bal.com/files/Har-Bal%20Manual.pdf

Cheers

Earle